Hey we're glad you're back, because man, we've got a lot to talk about.
So much in fact, that we pulled an all-nighter (not by choice, mind you) and put a bunch of posts together from what was a pretty brisk news weekend in the Classic, as well as some early Monday stories that you'll be seeing. There are, in fact, so many new posts today that, in retrospect, we would have been well-served to break it down Hobbyhorse-style like Antidisingenousmetarianism. But we tend to talk more than Hilary, and besides, we ripped her off unwittingly already on the Senator Tankerbell/States McCarter thing, so we'll stay the course with individual posts, accompanied, as always, with our insightful commentary.
In order to help you navigate, here's what's new today on the ol' blog.
- What's going to happen to the Navy School? We hear a rumor.
- We put out a call for sources, here. Anyone in the CCSD hollah at your boys.
- Speaking of schools, what was the Gubner smoking when he cancelled school?
- The ABH bites the Constitutional hand that feeds it.
- We ramble on about Sunday and Monday's ABH editorial pages.
- La Puerta Del Sol petard-hoisting, Athens Politics style.
- Someone wants to kiss the Unified Govt. goodbye.
- Whip Count update here.
- And, candidates, debates, we're getting excited!
Got rumors, tips, gossip for us. Send it here, we'll keep your name out of it. Unless we get subpoened. Prison frightens us.