Saturday, September 02, 2006

Gameday, Bitches!

Ok, fair enough, here's a new post.

So I have it from someone I know that Chuck Jones has an ad in the Red & Black. Since I don't necessarily spend that much time on campus these days, I haven't read an issue lately, and so I haven't seen it. My source describes the ad as "over the top." Has anybody seen it? Can we get someone to drop it in the ol' scanner and get us a copy? If so, we'll put it up (no, not to give Chuck Jones free press, but to laugh at him mercilessly; although I guess those two things are not necessarily mutually exclusive).

Chuckie, maybe if you're still reading, you can just send it to us (although with that sendup I just gave it, maybe you're not so inclined).

Go Dawgs, and so forth.

3 comments:

hillary said...

Did y'all see the full-page Charlie Maddox one in the Flagpole? A page after Pete's latest "Vote Heidi" column.

Oconee Democratic said...

milque-toast

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't even realize I had an ad. I'd be interested to see it myself.

Now how come you go crazy criticizing a legal ad that you havent even seen, and yet you utterly fail to criticize me for doing something actually politically controversial? http://www.redandblack.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/08/29/44f3a2c74be47?in_archive=1 You're slipping.