Saturday, July 14, 2007

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

As you may have noticed over on the right, I am the first to take advantage of Blackfin's cry for help. I am Billy Merck, and you may have seen me over at Athens World. I also have my own legal blog, The Georgia Law Blog.

I have been following AthPo since the La Puerta del Sol days, and if I can do anything to help get that kind of discussion going again on here (that or 50+ comment threads on whether or not people should post anonymously, either way), I'll consider my tenure here a success. I look forward to it, and I hope you do too.

3 comments:

Mike-El said...

Welcome, Billy. Whatever it takes, man. Let's get this place crunk.

Cousin Pat said...

Indeed, another welcome. More writers for one of my favorite links to home.

Anonymous said...

I've linked to The Georgia Law Blog over at TOA.